* Kudos for the unread/new distinction
@ 2011-04-07 20:42 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2011-04-07 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

At some point in the last, oh several years, since I updated my gnus,
gnus grew the ability to distinguish between new mail and
unread-but-not-new mail.

I dunno who did that, but it's very nice. Thank you!

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To create a little flower is the labour