* mailcrypt menu missing
@ 1999-09-29  1:45 Hal Snyder
From: Hal Snyder @ 1999-09-29  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been using mailcrypt-3.5.4 with pgnus-0.9[567] and GNU Emacs
20.3. Somewhere along the way, the mailcrypt options have disappeared
from the menu bar. Mailcrypt functions are loaded and work as
advertised when invoked from the minibuffer. I can even get the
Mailcrypt menu entry to appear on the menu bar by doing M-x
mc-read-mode when viewing an article.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Or is it my setup? Would some kind
soul post a working .emacs and/or .gnus snippet that hooks int
mailcrypt properly? I have tried numerous arrangements without
success.
--
Hal Snyder
Vail Systems, Inc

* Re: mailcrypt menu missing
@ 1999-11-06  1:32 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-11-06  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hal Snyder <hal@vailsys.com> writes:

> I've been using mailcrypt-3.5.4 with pgnus-0.9[567] and GNU Emacs
> 20.3. Somewhere along the way, the mailcrypt options have disappeared
> from the menu bar. Mailcrypt functions are loaded and work as
> advertised when invoked from the minibuffer. I can even get the
> Mailcrypt menu entry to appear on the menu bar by doing M-x
> mc-read-mode when viewing an article.

It's possible the Gnus menus have changed and made it difficult for
Mailcrypt to insert itself into the menus, but I don't know.  Anybody?

* Re: mailcrypt menu missing
@ 1999-11-06  8:31   ` Graham Murray
From: Graham Murray @ 1999-11-06  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

> It's possible the Gnus menus have changed and made it difficult for
> Mailcrypt to insert itself into the menus, but I don't know.  Anybody?

I am now running Mailcrypt 3.5.5 (I upgraded as soon as it was
announced), and I have always seen the menus with pgnus, now at
0.98. So it has never broken for me running FSF emacs 20.4.1.