* Re: Status of nnagent
@ 1997-05-29  7:40 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1997-05-29  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir <mansur@tm.net.my> writes:

> Now I came late into this mailing list and would like to know
> whether nnagent backend has been implemented or if not when can we
> expect it to be around.

The Circle of Gnus is closed once again, only to be reborn in Quassia.
Nnagent is only one of the many things stacked up for the new
feature-packed release.

When Lars Is Ready (meaning when his hands drop out from coding), he
will send us the first release of qgnus-0.1.  Judging by the size of
the TODO list, it may take a while.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia
--------------------------------+--------------------------------

* Re: Status of nnagent
@ 1997-05-29  7:55 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-05-29  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir <mansur@tm.net.my> writes:

> Now I came late into this  mailing list and would like to know whether
> nnagent backend has been implemented or if not when can we expect it to be
> around.

Most of it has been implemented, but none of it has been released.

* Status of nnagent
@ 1997-05-29 12:01 Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir
From: Mansuriatus Shahrir Amir @ 1997-05-29 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now I came late into this  mailing list and would like to know whether
nnagent backend has been implemented or if not when can we expect it to be
around.

Thanks

* Re: Status of nnagent
@ 1997-05-29 21:43   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-05-29 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> writes:

> When Lars Is Ready (meaning when his hands drop out from coding), he
> will send us the first release of qgnus-0.1.  Judging by the size of
> the TODO list, it may take a while.

Well, I won't implement everything on the todo list before releasing
Quassia Gnus 0.1.  In fact, I'll be pushing it out the door as soon as
possible to get reactions on the Gnus agent.  Soon isn't all that
possible at the moment, though.