Adam Sjøgren writes: >> When I go out to group-buffer and come back, it is all fine. >> >> At some other instances also, I have observed inconsistencies. I'll try >> to note it down next time. > > I see this too once in a while. I don't have a recipe to reproduce it, > unfortunately. > > I mostly get headers from a message from nndrafts:delayed mixed into > headers of an article in an unrelated newsgroup, when it happens. > > It "feels" like it started happening around the time nnselect was > introduced, but I update emacs from git on an arbitrary schedule, so > that might be completely wrong.