On 2016-01-05 19:08, Eric Abrahamsen writes: >> How can I really remove a server from gnus (as in, get rid of all the >> cached data for that server)? Is this when I delete .newsrc? > > Oh man, I don't think you should ever delete .newsrc -- you mean > .newsrc.eld, right? That will wipe out all the data for all your > servers. And your IMAP server settings probably aren't kept in the other > .newsrc file at all. You might open .newsrc.eld and look in > `gnus-newsrc-alist', and just see if the deleted server is still in > there somewhere. But even then I would go editing that file. > > Was the IMAP server agentized? I suppose that could result in some data > being cached... I ended up changing the server name, so gnus thought it was another one. Thanks for the help (gnus can be intimidating sometimes…)! Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated December 28, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.60 ppm