Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Rainer M Krug writes: >> >>> Interesting - didn't know the `?' command. >>> >>> If one now could supply a time at which the mail should be un-marked as >>> being dormant... >> >> The dormant list doesn't store the time the message was made dormant, >> but I guess one could store that information somewhere. If somebody >> wanted to implement this. :-) > > Ted mentioned the registry... Unfortunately I lack elisp knowledge as well as the time at the moment to look at it. Anyway - I think it would be a "nice to have" feature but no essential addition. Cheers, Rainer > > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982