Hi Is there a way of searching a newgroup (e.g. this one) on gmane from within gnus / emacs? I mean I can always display all messages (/o) and then search for e.g. author (/a) - but this takes *ages* in big newsgroups. If there is no way, is there a way of copying all new messages of a newsgroup (and preferably the old ones as well) into a different folder in gnus? I use notmuch to index my local maildir and the search is brilliant. Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982