Ted Zlatanov writes: > Something like this: > > http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/i-n/network/messaging/article.php/c5417 Maybe. But in the meantime, I also discovered DavMail, a proxy that will turn SMTP into Exchange-speak. It handles iCal syncing too and theoretically LDAP lookup, though I haven't got that part working yet. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | A man may fulfill the object of his http://nwalsh.com/ | existence by asking a question he | cannot answer, and attempting a task he | cannot achieve.--Oliver Wendell Holmes