* "bounce" or redist
@ 1998-08-23 15:16 Phil Humpherys
From: Phil Humpherys @ 1998-08-23 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know that S o m will forward an article, but how would I do the
pine equivalent of "bounce" or the mh equivalent of
"redist"... which simply resends the article without touching any
part of the body of the message?

--
Phil Humpherys <phumpherys@utah-inter.net>   DriverSoft
Unix Systems Administrator                   Mobile: +1.801.725.3257

* Re: "bounce" or redist
@ 1998-08-23 15:21 ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1998-08-23 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Phil Humpherys <phumpherys@utah-inter.net> writes:

> I know that S o m will forward an article, but how would I do the
> pine equivalent of "bounce" or the mh equivalent of
> "redist"... which simply resends the article without touching any
> part of the body of the message?

S D r

In Gnus, it's called `resend'.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia
--------------------------------+--------------------------------

* Re: "bounce" or redist
@ 1998-08-24 12:04 ` Francisco Solsona
From: Francisco Solsona @ 1998-08-24 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Phil Humpherys <phumpherys@utah-inter.net> writes:

> I know that S o m will forward an article, but how would I do the
> pine equivalent of "bounce" or the mh equivalent of
> "redist"... which simply resends the article without touching any
> part of the body of the message?

	`S D b' in the *Summary* buffer.

Francisco
--
I will not say that women have no character; rather, they have a new
one every day.

* Re: "bounce" or redist
@ 1998-08-24 12:16   ` Hrvoje Niksic
From: Hrvoje Niksic @ 1998-08-24 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Francisco Solsona <solsona@deprof.fciencias.unam.mx> writes:

> Phil Humpherys <phumpherys@utah-inter.net> writes:
>
> > I know that S o m will forward an article, but how would I do the
> > pine equivalent of "bounce" or the mh equivalent of
> > "redist"... which simply resends the article without touching any
> > part of the body of the message?
>
> 	`S D b' in the *Summary* buffer.

No no no!  `S D b' is something completely different.  Please don't
confuse "resending" (S D r) and "resending bounces" (S D b).

`S D r' is used to resend mail, and is the equivalent of Elm's `b'
(bounce).  `S D b', on the other hand, is used when you send a mail,
get back a bounce, and wish to edit out and resend the previously
bounced mail.  I hope this makes sense.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia
--------------------------------+--------------------------------
I'm a Lisp variable -- bind me!

* Re: "bounce" or redist
@ 1998-08-24 12:27     ` Francisco Solsona
From: Francisco Solsona @ 1998-08-24 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> writes:

> Francisco Solsona <solsona@deprof.fciencias.unam.mx> writes:
>
> > Phil Humpherys <phumpherys@utah-inter.net> writes:
> >
> > > I know that S o m will forward an article, but how would I do the
> > > pine equivalent of "bounce" or the mh equivalent of
> > > "redist"... which simply resends the article without touching any
> > > part of the body of the message?
> >
> > 	`S D b' in the *Summary* buffer.
>
> No no no!  `S D b' is something completely different.  Please don't
> confuse "resending" (S D r) and "resending bounces" (S D b).

	Ops, yes you're right, I'm sorry about the confusion.

...where's my coffee?
Francisco
--
There is no distinction between any AI program and some existent game.