* .gnus file repository
@ 1997-03-11 14:33 David Lebel
From: David Lebel @ 1997-03-11 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

  I just set up, as promised, the web page containing a collection of
  .gnus file that was sent to me by other Gnus users.  Currently,
  there is only 5 of us on that page, but I would like people
  submitting their (cleaned up) file to me so I can add it to the
  page.

  As I already said in an earlier email, I think this project should
  help new users learn new tricks from the pros among us, and let
  others share their knowledge on how to tweek Gnus to their needs.

  Oftentimes, I've learned quite a few new things from reading other
  people's .emacs or .gnus file and I think this project has great
  educational potential.

  After .gnus file, I'll probably end up creating a page for .SCORE
  files too.

  Here's the URL:

  http://superdave.socom.com/gnus/

  Ciao,
  ...David

--
// d a v i d  l e b e l  <lebel@socom.com>       http://superdave.socom.com/
// analyst / system administrator / hacker          socom technologies, inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-11 14:33 UTC | newest]