/ Michael Piotrowski was heard to say: | So, judging from your User-Agent: header, this problem is not confined | to XEmacs? True. I've never used XEmacs. |> (since queing while offline doesn't work). | | Since this is the primary purpose of the agent, I'm tempted to say it is | broken... Indeed. However, FWIW, I upgraded to Gnus from CVS a few days ago, uhm, because EPG mode no longer needs some special Gnus fiddling, that was the reason, and now I find that offline mode works again. So, whatever it was, it's been fixed, at least for me. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | There is no cure for birth and death http://nwalsh.com/ | save to enjoy the interval.--George | Santayana