Hello world, I use nnmail-split-fancy to route incoming mail to any of a few dozen (or more) folders. Very occasionally, and with no discernable pattern, I find a message in the wrong folder. (I have no idea how often this actually happens, but I only notice very occasionally.) So, for example, I find a message in “acmecorp.sales” that’s clearly part of a thread that I’ve been reading in “acmecorp.mac-users” (in this case). I type “B q” and Gnus (v5.13 btw) says: This message would go to archive.2019-02, acmecorp.mac-users Yeah. Except, it didn’t. It want to “acmecorp.sales”. Any clue how to debug this? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | If you want to build a ship, don't drum http://nwalsh.com/ | up the men to gather wood, divide the | work and give orders. Instead, teach | them to yearn for the vast and endless | sea.--A. de Saint-Exupery