Wes Hardaker writes: > I've found using msmtp significantly superior, which sends mail based on > what address you're sending it from. I use exim4 so that the server used is based on who I'm sending mail *to*. This means that all users @company.com go through Exchange, but every else goes through outbound mailhop at dyndns.org, even if there are a mixture of addresses in a single message. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | The shoe that fits one person pinches http://nwalsh.com/ | another; there is no recipe for living | that suits all cases.-- Jung