* Picon related bugs--anyone else see these?
@ 1996-08-11  4:31 Sudish Joseph
From: Sudish Joseph @ 1996-08-11  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

There's a bug in the picon stuff that only occurs when you visit the
very first article in a session...and only once in every 10 sessions
or so.  I feel quite sure that this will turn out to be a heisenbug of
the worst type.

The article buffer comes up with the picons corresponding to the group
(not the address stuff) displayed at the beginning *and* end of
*every* header line.  The only useful data I have is that when this
occurs the address picons aren't displayed at all.

Once in a *very* rare while gnus'll hang when displaying an article
that contains picons.  This occurs after the headers have been
highlighted but before they've been hidden.  It's not an infloop,
which leads me to believe that it's a bug in XEmacs.

I'm guessing that both these are XEmacs bugs, given their infrequency
and given that I'm seeing similar problems in w3/tm as well.  Anyone
else seen these?

-Sudish