From: Steven L Baur <steve@miranova.com>
Subject: Re: gnus-article-hide-signature falls down and goes boom
Date: 11 Mar 1996 22:53:27 -0800	[thread overview]

>>>>> "d" == d hall <dhall@illusion.apk.net> writes:

d> Anyone noticed this doesn't work anymore as of 0.51, or is it just me?

d> d.

I've noticed different behavior.  Assuming a setting of
hide-signature, you get a signature button that appears not to work.
Click on it the first time, nothing happens.  Click on it the second
it works.  Tracing it with edebug shows that the gnus-signature-toggle
function thinks the signature is not hidden the first time through.
Once it gets in sync with reality it is O.K.  This is with XEmacs 19.13.

This behavior has occurred for some time now and is still present in
v0.52.

Regards,
--
steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread for $250/hour.