Hi I had included gmail as a secondary source but I now went back to offlineimap and therefore don't need the gmail imap source anymore. I therefore deleted the secondary source and restarted gnus, but the server was still there. I remember that I was still subscribed to folders, killed all subscriptions but the server is still there. How can I delete the server now (it is not in my gnus.el file anymore and all folders are Killed)? I remember that there was a similar question on this list recently, but I can't find it anymore. Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982