Igor Sosa Mayor writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> Maintenance: I use offlineimap to sync my gmail account to a local >> dovecot imap server, and after each sync, "notmuch" -new is called - so >> no maintenance on my side. > > sorry for the noise... but is it somehow possible to see your dovecot > config? I never managed to run a local dovecot imap server in > archlinux... sure - had it working on Linux and now on OS X. AS far as I remember, I just installed it (on OXS X vie homebrew) and started it. The only change: set my mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir in the conf.d/10-mail.conf file That was it. The actual configuration is the default. > > many thanks in advance! -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982