* Problem With Splitting
@ 2008-04-17 15:41 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2008-04-17 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I am trying to split on the value of the "Reply-To:" header.  Can anyone
tell me why the following does not work as part of nnimap-split-fancy?

("Reply-To" "bugs*"  "INBOX/Principia/tkgnats")

Thanks.

--
Jake Colman
Director of Software Development

* Re: Problem With Splitting
@ 2008-04-17 22:13 ` Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2008-04-17 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

   Jake> I am trying to split on the value of the "Reply-To:" header.
   Jake> Can anyone tell me why the following does not work as part of
   Jake> nnimap-split-fancy?

   Jake> ("Reply-To" "bugs*"  "INBOX/Principia/tkgnats")

I'm an idiot.  I byte-compile my .gnus and forgot to byte-compile after
I added the above line.

It's all working fine.

--

@ 2008-04-18  2:06   ` William Xu
From: William Xu @ 2008-04-18  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> I'm an idiot.  I byte-compile my .gnus and forgot to byte-compile after
> I added the above line.

It's easy to forget.  I've made emacs to byte-compile them again before
exiting each session.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org