/ Katsumi Yamaoka was heard to say: |>>>>> Norman Walsh wrote: |> My nnmail-split-fancy looks like this (in part): | |> (setq nnmail-split-fancy | | I guess there might be something wrong in another part that you | didn't post. Though it will not probably concern this problem, | please note that "." and also "\." in the regexp string match | any character. | |> ("sender" "ubuntu-announce.*@lists\.ubuntu\.com" "ubuntu.announce") | ^^ ^^ | Isn't what you intended "\\." ? Yes, the single backslashes are definitely an error. The places where I've left them out entirely are laziness, I think. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Clearness is so eminently one of the http://nwalsh.com/ | characteristics of truth that often it | even passes for truth itself.-- Joubert