* retrieving old post about bbdb and vcard
@ 2001-01-26  5:21 Michael Totschnig
From: Michael Totschnig @ 2001-01-26  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello,

I searched on deja about possible integration of vcard-info to bbdb and
found the post <m3r9byb5jw.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org> by Lars with the
subject "Re: vcard and bbdb" from 22 Apr 2000 where he replies to message
<x03dqomexf.fsf@visiontech-dml.com> which apparently contained some
interesting code. On deja this reffered message does no longer
exist. Can anyone help me retrieve that post or give me some other
pointer about the question how to insert vcard-information into bbdb.
Thanks in advance,
--
Michael Totschnig
PGP/GPG-Public-Key: http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/d364101/pgp.shtml

* Re: retrieving old post about bbdb and vcard
@ 2001-01-26 11:32 ` Gregory Chernov
From: Gregory Chernov @ 2001-01-26 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael Totschnig <michaelt@supernet.ca> writes:

> hello,
>
> I searched on deja about possible integration of vcard-info to bbdb and
> found the post <m3r9byb5jw.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org> by Lars with the
> subject "Re: vcard and bbdb" from 22 Apr 2000 where he replies to message
> <x03dqomexf.fsf@visiontech-dml.com> which apparently contained some
> interesting code. On deja this reffered message does no longer
> exist. Can anyone help me retrieve that post or give me some other
> pointer about the question how to insert vcard-information into bbdb.
> Thanks in advance,

Hi,

I have code snippet that's snarfing vcards to bbdb database.
It works with vcard.el,version 1.9 and bbdb, version 2.00.06.
If you are interesting I can post/mail it.

--
Greg