Steinar Bang writes: >>>>>> Norman Walsh : > >> I don't think I'm trying to use nnir (it's not mentioned in my .gnus) >> so I'm not sure why this is only happening to me... > > No config required on the new nnir. > > But in case you get on top of your problems, see here for how to use > nnir on nnimap and gmane nntp groups: > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/74430 If I can ever get gnus past the circular dependency complaint... :-/ Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Most human beings have an almost http://nwalsh.com/ | infinite capacity for taking things for | granted.--Aldous Huxley