david.goldberg6@verizon.net (Dave Goldberg) writes: > That said, the improvements to gnus-html, in conjunction with w3m, > tend to render html email, inlined images included, well enough that I > don't need K H quite as much as I used to. Ok, that was definitely worth the half hour or so of fiddling that it took. Using emacs-w3m is definitely an improvement. Thanks, all! Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Art is not a mirror held up to reality http://nwalsh.com/ | but a hammer with which to shape | it.--Bertold Brecht