I'm not sure if this is an EPG issue or a Gnus issue or soemthing else, but I encounter it in gnus so... :-) Everytime I send mail, I'm asked for my passphrase in order to sign the message. But I've noticed that if I have a couple of draft messages and I send them in rapid succession, I'm not asked for the second message. This suggests that *someone* is remembering my passphrase for a few seconds (or perhaps it suggests some deeper issue, I suppose). Anyway, I'd be perfectly content to trade a little security for a little convenience. Is there any way I can tell EPG/Gnus to remember my passphrase for some longer period of time? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | To probe a hole we first use a straight http://nwalsh.com/ | stick to see how far it takes us. To | probe the visible world we use the | assumption that things are simple until | they prove to be otherwise.--E. H. | Gombrich