* How to match any field by gnus-split-fancy?
@ 2003-12-04  4:10 Chun-Chieh Huang
From: Chun-Chieh Huang @ 2003-12-04  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

In order to use gnus/bbdb-split-method, I've changed my split method
to gnus-split-fancy, but one question arises, i.e. I don't know how to
split my mail by List-Id: field. Some mails from emacs-devel@gnu.org
don't match any one of following rules:
      (any ".*emacs-devel@gnu\\.org.*" "mail.emacs-devel")
      (any "emacs-devel@gnu\\.org" "mail.emacs-devel")
      (any ".*emacs-devel@gnu\\.org" "mail.emacs-devel"),
for example, the mail with following header:
|Cc: juri@jurta.org, epameinondas@gmx.de, nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk,
|   bob@rattlesnake.com, emacs-devel@gnu.org, karl@freefriends.org

This is my first question. Some mailing lists have the field
"List-Id:" and it's very useful when splitting mail, I use it in
gnus-split-methods, how can I use it in gnus-split-fancy?

Thanks in advance.
Chun-Chieh
--
Chun-Chieh Huang, aka Albert    E-mail: jjhuang AT cm.nctu.edu.tw
黃俊傑

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-04  4:10 UTC | newest]