Hi, I think I may have mentioned issues with splitting once before. I recently created a new group and setup several nnmail-split-fancy rules for it: (setq nnmail-split-fancy … (from "Confluence-Admin@.*acmecorp\\.com" "acmecorp.noreply") (from "noreply@acmecorp\\.com" "acmecorp.noreply") (from "donotreply-jenkins@acmecorp\\.com" "acmecorp.noreply") (from "donotreply@acmecorp\\.com" "acmecorp.noreply") (from "bugtrack@acmecorp\\.com" "acmecorp.noreply") …) Those are the *only* rules for that group. And yet several times a week, perhaps a day, messages get misfiled in that group. When I go to the misfiled message and ask where this message would be filed (“B q”), I get back the answers I expect. Are there any debugging or trace flags I can turn on to get some feedback about what happened? Are there any caches I should blow away to see if that fixes the problem? It’s more than inconvenient because I’ve failed to notice a couple of messages from my boss (unsurprisingly, I’m not in the habit of reading this group!). Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Simplicity is always a virtue.--Edward http://nwalsh.com/ | Abbey