Steinar Bang writes: >>>>>> Eric S Fraga : > >> I would like to know the answer to this as well. I have a number of >> servers that are there for historical reasons and I also cannot seem >> to be able to expunge them. > > You have to kill all groups from that server. Then go to the server > buffer and do a 'k' to kill the server. > > It may be that you have to exit gnus after killing all of the groups, > and restart gnus, possibly in a new emacs. Ditto for the servers in the > server buffer, I don't remember exactly. > > But I have succeeded in ditching e.g. the now no-longer-existing > news.opera.no server from all of my gnusen (the most problematic was > getting gnus-sync to lose the server's groups). > Thanks - I'll try it when I have a dead server sitting in gnus again. Rainer > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982