Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> It also works for non-html emails - it just inserts the link as text: >> >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2o8bfpquxz11ev/RMKrug_AcaciaNonSpatial_incFonts.pdf >> >> No - definitely no html mails wanted here!!!!! > > So it uploads the file to somewhere, and just inserts a http://foo into > a normal text mail? Yup - and it is doing this automatically when asked. > > That hardly seems like a feature at all. >"? But if someone wants to > implement this, I'm all for it. Well - this answers my question: not implemented in gnus. I definitely do not have the lisp knowledge to do this, but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom