Ted Zlatanov writes: > Great, let us know how it works out, especially the calendar sync. FWIW, calendar sync seems to work just fine. (Though having colleagues adding things to my calendar when I'm not looking is taking a little getting used to.) I still don't have LDAP worked out, so address lookup doesn't work and I think this impacts the ability to deal with calendar invites. But I expect I'll work out the LDAP settings eventually. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | As we grow older we grow both more http://nwalsh.com/ | foolish and wiser at the same time.--La | Rochefoucauld