* Browsing a server
@ 2000-07-08  1:20 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2000-07-08  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

[Posted to ding and gnu.emacs.gnus]

WIBNI when browsing a server, if the groups would show if they are
subscribed or not instead of just showing `k' killed which many of them
may not be.

Currently it seems there is no way to tell without trying to enter
each group.

To see what I mean try browsing your default `nnml' server if you have
one by pressing <RET> on it in server buffer.

I recently added a bunch of groups to that server and wanted to browse
the new ones to subscibe to some.  Couldn't tell which were already subbed.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-08  1:20 UTC | newest]