Hi, I’m not sure if this is more properly an Org question or a gnus question, but my guess is that there’s a fair bit of overlap. I’d like to have an Org capture template that places the entire message in the item. It seems like this must be a solved problem. Anyone have a pointer to share? Be seeing you, norm P.S. About three of weeks ago, I reported that the Gnus FAQ says there are mailing list archives at https://www.gnus.org/list-archives/ding/ But the server at www.gnus.org says “no, there aren’t.” Did that message reach the list? Did this message reach the list? -- Norman Walsh | A man should have any number of little http://nwalsh.com/ | aims about which he should be conscious | and for which he should have names, but | he should have neither name for, nor | consciousness concerning, the main aim | of his life.--Samuel Butler (II)