* Org capture whole message?
@ 2020-01-20  1:12 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2020-01-20  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I’m not sure if this is more properly an Org question or a gnus
question, but my guess is that there’s a fair bit of overlap.

I’d like to have an Org capture template that places the entire
message in the item. It seems like this must be a solved problem.
Anyone have a pointer to share?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

P.S. About three of weeks ago, I reported that the Gnus FAQ says there
are mailing list archives at

  https://www.gnus.org/list-archives/ding/

But the server at www.gnus.org says “no, there aren’t.”

Did that message reach the list? Did this message reach the list?

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man should have any number of little
http://nwalsh.com/            | aims about which he should be conscious