jorge.alfaro-murillo@yale.edu (Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo) writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> "Kan-Ru Chen (陳侃如)" writes: >> >>> Rainer M Krug writes: >>> >>>> Hi >>>> >>>> I know I can hide and close the article window by using standard >>>> emacs buffer management and layout commands - but is there a >>>> proper "gnus way" of closing the article buffer? >>> >>> I always use the `gnus-summary-expand-window' command, default >>> binds to the = key. >> >> This is working - thanks. >> >> Although it is only expanding the summary window and not closing the >> article window. > > Maybe the 'q' key is what you are looking for? But this one returns to the Groups buffer and closes the Summary buffer as well. I was looking for something to close the Article buffer and return to the summary buffer - the = is fine Cheers, Rainer > > Best, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982