/ Reiner Steib was heard to say: | On Wed, Feb 06 2008, Norman Walsh wrote: | |> 'B' 'q' suggests archive.2008-02 and misc. Why doesn't the any rule |> match the To: line? Is there some switch I can turn on to get some |> debugging output from split fancy? | | Maybe `B t' (gnus-summary-respool-trace)? Thank you, that revealed my silly mistake. I also use split-fancy-with-parent and I was looking at a reply. :-( Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Truth lies within a little uncertain http://nwalsh.com/ | compass, but error is immense.