On 2007-09-03 10:39 +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote: > Leo writes: > >> Hi there, >> >> I use nnir for imap search. However I am not able to to use "C-u G G" to >> search in other field as it behaves exactly the same as "G G". However >> if I enter the nnimap group first and exit the group, and then >> immediately do 'C-u G G', it works. Any comments on this? >> Another problem is that each article appears twice in the "*nnir*" >> buffer and sometimes "RET" on the buffer doesn't go to that article. > > Sounds like a caching problem to me, possibly because the nnir groups > and article numbers are called the same for every search? I haven't > seen this for a long time though, and thought it was fixed. See the screenshot: