Eric Abrahamsen writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> Hi >> >> some mail clients (add on for notmuch [1] or Mailbox [2]) have an >> interesting feature, namely snoozing messages, i.e. removing them >> temporarily from the inbox and having them returned after / at a certain time. >> >> This would make scheduling to deal with emails much easier. >> >> I was wondering - is there something similar possible in GNUS? > > I would just capture the message to an Org TODO, and then schedule the > TODO for some time in the future. Instant snooze! This is true - but then I have to check my TODO list regularly... If the email would disappear from the inbox and reappear at a scheduled time, I would more likely realize it. Cheers, Rainer > > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982