On Sat, Dec 22 2012, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:51:32 +0000 David Edmondson wrote: > > DE> Ma Gnus from git on Emacs 23.4.1 on Debian testing. > DE> Sometimes I use another IMAP mail client and delete a message. That mail > DE> client marks the message as \Deleted, but is lazy about expunging. If I > DE> now open this folder using Gnus the \Deleted message is shown to me. I'd > DE> would prefer if messages so marked were not shown (by default?). Is this > DE> possible? > > Are you seeing these articles with the E (expire) mark? No.