* nnimap-split-methods syntax
@ 2010-12-06 19:02 Tommy Kelly
From: Tommy Kelly @ 2010-12-06 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm trying to get to grips with the syntax for splitting. Following the
info example, one of my nnimap-split-methods is:

  ("0_to-me" "^From:.*verilab.com\\&^To:.*tommy.kelly@verilab.com")

The intention is that I split into group 0_to-me all mails that are from
domain "verilab.com" AND that have me in the To: header. However, it's
not matching on numerous emails that satisfy that condition. I suspect
my "\\&" has eomthing to do with it, but I've based it on the similar OR
condition -- "\\|" -- which I have working in other methods.

Have I written it wrong?

thanks,
Tommy