/ Michael Piotrowski was heard to say: | That's an interesting point. Yes, then agent seems to be the culprit. | |> Thanks for the confirmation of the problem. I ran into this problem a while ago, but never got around to attempting to debug it (or perhaps, even report it :-( ) | Do you also see strange behavior with drafts, namely that drafts are not | deleted after they were sent? I haven't seen that behavior and I've been using drafts a fair bit (since queing while offline doesn't work). Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | When a book and a head collide and http://nwalsh.com/ | there is a hollow sound, is it always | the book?-- Lichtenberg