/ Ted Zlatanov was heard to say: | On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:09:24 -0500 Norman Walsh wrote: | | NW> If I put the cursor in that message and run | NW> (gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent), it returns "nil", as I'd expect. | | NW> But if I do B t, I get: | | NW> (: gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent) | NW> "misc" | NW> (: nwalsh-incoming-group) | NW> "archive.2008-02" | | NW> which I find totally baffling. Where is that 'misc' coming from? | | NW> Note that gnus-registry-track-extra is nil. | | NW> Any clues you can provide would be most helpful. | | Just from what you've described, I have no idea, sorry. If you can | re-run your example with the new registry changes, I could try to | understand what happened. I have the new code, I think. I updated from CVS and the patch seemed to have already been applied. I set gnus-verbosity to 9 and tried "B" "t" on the offending message, but didn't get any useful feedback. Is there something else I should have done? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | There has never been a perfect http://nwalsh.com/ | government, because men have passions; | and if they did not have passions, | there would be no need for | government.-- Voltaire