* The shirts are here!
@ 1996-11-18 15:01 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-11-18 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

And then they were gone again!

I've now sent out all the pre-ordered shirts, with two exceptions: 1)
Steinar Bang, I lost your address (again).  Could you send it to me?
2) Somebody else (who ordered two shirts).  I ran out of NOK50 stamps.

I got all the shirts I ordered in the colors I ordered and in the
sizes I ordered.  Golly!  With one-and-a-half exceptions: 1) There was
one order for an XXL blue shirt.  I got an extra blue XL shirt
instead.  1½)  All the black L and XL shirts were L/XL shirts, which
is somewhere in between, I guess.  I'm wearing one of these now, and
it fits me well.  The XXL shirt was too big for me.

The shirts are between 65-80% cotton and between 35-20% polyester.
(It varies from color to color.)  They are *fluffy* on the inside.
Snuggle-wuggle-bunny-fluffy.  Mmm.  I wonder how well they'll stand up
to going through the washer.

They weigh 420g.  I must say it feels kinda warm, but that may just be
because I've just come back from hauling two monster boxes of shirts
to the post office.

You remember the printing on the September Gnus t-shirts?  Kinda
see-through color?  I thought that was kinda neat -- thick paint has a
tendency to break up/off when worn a lot.  Well, these shirts have
thick paint.  Commie red paint.  I think it looks very good; I wonder
what y'all'll think about it...

The text ("People's Democratic Newsreader) *is* readable, but you have
to be quite close to read it.  Which is what I wanted.  I wonder
whether those tiny letters will survive repeated washings...

Well, I'll pack the remaining packages and let y'all know how many
shirts I have left.  First come, first served and all that.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-18 15:01 UTC | newest]