* Moving mail between imap servers
@ 2017-03-28  5:09 David Mann
From: David Mann @ 2017-03-28  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to move a message from one imap server
to another using gnus?  The specific use-case I am thinking of is as
follows.  I have a private imap server and a Gmail account.  I would
like to move some messages from the private account to a Gmail folder.
This is possible using something like the Apple Mail app, but when I use
gnus with Helm, the only folders shown as available to move mail to are
on the same server.

So is it possible to move mail between servers?

David