Rainer M Krug writes: > Jeffrey DeLeo writes: > >> Rainer M Krug writes: >> >>> I have set my html renderer to shr which works, but whenever I click a >>> link, it opens twice in the external browser. >> >> Similar behavior seen here. Note if I click with middle-mouse button, >> correct behavior occurs (only opens once in external browser). > > Thanks - middle-mouse button works. > > But there is still a bug somewhere... While we are at it - is there a way that I can open the link in emacs instead of an external browser via mouse? Sometimes I would prefer this. Rainer > >> >> >> -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982