I've just discovered that my signed messages don't make it through to my colleagues crackberries. Apparently something in the gateway drops messages with attachments, or something. Can EPG be configured via gnus-posting-styles so that I can turn it on and off on a per-group basis? Failing that, or may be irrespective of that answer, has anyone yet constructed a tool that will send mail using the proprietary protocol that Exchange uses? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Time wounds all heels. http://nwalsh.com/ |