* (fake) unread messages using nnimap.
@ 2010-10-25 10:00 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2010-10-25 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

I wrote about this some time ago but never saw my mail
posted.
Just in case again: I am using Xemacs 21.4.22 Mule,
nognus 0.11 and the nnimap backend for reading my mail.
My mail I receive using offlineimap and running the dovecot
server on my Laptop. That is why I don't use the agent any
more.

However in every session gnus indicates in several nnimap
groups unread message, where in fact there are not. When
visiting the group *no* unread messages are shown and after
leaving that group in fact the indication of the  unread
messages disappears.

Does anybody know about this problem and what to do?

thanks

Uwe Brauer