One of my colleagues has started sending mail signed as follows: Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-mime;smime-type=signed-data;name=smime.p7m; smime-type=signed-data; name="smime.p7m" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7m" Content-class: urn:content-classes:message Which, alas, I see as a base64 blob. Can someone point me to the instructions for setting up gnus to automatically decode this, please? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Everything the same; everything http://nwalsh.com/ | distinct.