* p0.77 misplaces X-Sent:
@ 1999-02-21  0:12 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1999-02-21  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

p0.77 is consistently misplacing the X-Sent: header, being immediately
below the first line of the message body.  (gnus-treat-date-lapsed is t.)

Example *Article* buffer displayed:

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <lmi@gnus.org>
Subject: Re: gnus hangs xemacs when news server is kaput
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus
Date: 20 Feb 1999 23:27:12 +0100

Les Schaffer <godzilla@netmeg.net> writes:

> any ideas how i could at least try to debug the situation. seems odd
> if no one else has this problem, maybe its something stupid i did when
> i compiled xemacs.

I actually had a similar hang today -- the network was down, and
XEmacs hung while trying to do DNS lookups.  When the network came up,
the `C-g's I had typed were processed...

  lmi@gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen