* broken message-newline-and-reformat
@ 2004-06-30 11:55 Vladimir Volovich
       [not found] ` <m3brj1xnu2.fsf-rcuzG4bEBMwvJsYlp49lxw@public.gmane.org>
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 2004-06-30 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

in the current gnus from CVS, the message-newline-and-reformat
function (M-RET in *mail* buffer) is broken:

suppose that we have this text:

 AA> text text text text text text text text text text text text
 AA> text text text text text text text text text text text text
 AA> text text text text text text text text text text text text
 AA> text text text text text text text text text text text text

and then put cursur somewhere in the text, and use M-RET, we get this:

 AA> text text text text text text text text text text text text
 AA> text text text text text text

  AA> text text text text text text AA> text text text text text text text
	text text text text text AA> text text text text text text text text
	text text text text

Best,
v.