Hi all, although I presume this is not exactly a gnus problem, I think it might still be useful to know/solve in this context. I just switched to Emacs 21.1 (which is a beauty, btw) and now I get the error message "Cannot open load file: w3-21" and I only see the header of the mail. Installing a freshly downloaded version of w3 and putting that in the site-lisp path didn't help. I'm pretty sure this is a w3 problem, but I'm asking myself whether it isn't possible for gnus to shed the dependency on a package like w3? Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Brave GNU World (http://brave-gnu-world.org)