* Setting group/topic parameters via lisp
@ 2001-06-27 22:13 Matt Armstrong
From: Matt Armstrong @ 2001-06-27 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there some way to set group/topic parameters via lisp, perhaps in a
hook somewhere or perhaps in .gnus?

I use IMAP, but I lose group/topic parameters when I access mail from
different machines (home -vs- work, etc.).  I already keep .gnus in a
revision control system and keep it synchronized, so that is the
logical place for my group/topic parameters.