Lars Balker Rasmussen writes: > "Jochen B.-Gaeng" writes: > > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > > > Michael Harnois writes: > > > > > Perhaps Lars is a closet Hobbit? > > > > Well, then I believe it's high time for him to come out of the closet. > > > Ok; it's time to come clean. I'm... a very tall hobbit. > > > > > furry feet and everything? in this case, I don't only want your name > > on the T-shirt, but also a photo... > > Let me get this straight: You want a photo of Lars' hairy feet?! As I have never seen a large hobbit, certainly not in scandinavia, and -apart from Tolkien's drawings- wasn't ever able to see a small hobbit as well, I guess it would be a benefit to the whole Hobbit fan-society to finally see one on a foto :) jochen -- J.B.-Gäng jgaeng@cityweb.de Building more prisons to address crime is like buildung more graveyards to address fatal disease (R. Gangi)